Nedbank Personal Loans offer loans of up to R200,000 to qualified clients. This means you can get the loan you want at an affordable repayment rate. Whether it is realising your dream wedding, paying off your children’s school fees or covering the unexpected funeral costs of a loved one, Nedbank understands your needs.
Nedbank Personal Loans Benefits
- They will design a loan to suit your income and your individual needs
- They offer a straightforward application process with friendly assistance from trained staff
- If you qualify, the cash deposit will deposited into your bank account.
- There are flexible repayment periods of up to 60 months, with payments debited from your bank account.
When you apply, you will need these documents:
- Your most recent payslip(s) for one month or your remittance advice/invoice if you are a contract worker.
- Your South African green bar-coded identity document.
- Proof of residence for Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) purposes, e.g. utility bill electricity/rates or telephone account).
- Your latest 3 months bank statements.
Here are the Nedbank personal loan contact details:
Telephone number: 0860 103 582
Contact centre: 0860 555 111
USSD Application shortcode: *120*5616#
Nedbank is committed to responsible lending. You will only qualify for a loan once they have assessed that you can comfortably meet all your financial commitments. They are a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act (NCA) and adhere to the strict financial regulations for your protection.