Citizens of Pakistan can get a visa for South Africa online. The application system is 100% online and travellers receive the approved visa by email.
Pakistanis can find out more about South Africa eVisa requirements, and how to apply online, on this page.
To qualify for the eVisa, Pakistani citizens must fulfil specific criteria, including:
- Possessing a valid passport with at least one blank page.
- Presenting evidence of a return or onward ticket.
- Planning to stay in South Africa for a period of 90 days or less.
- Visiting South Africa for tourism, family visits, business (excluding employment), or medical treatment.
Note that children or minors from Pakistan also require a South African eVisa, and their parents or legal guardians must apply on their behalf. The online application process is simple and convenient. Just select ‘Add another person’ while applying to include your family members.
Important: This visa does not authorize you to work or study in South Africa. If you’re interested in obtaining a Work or Student Visa, please reach out to the nearest authorities in Pakistan for more information.
Documents required to apply for a South Africa visa from Pakistan
Travellers need the following items to apply for a South Africa online visa from Pakistan:
- Passport issued by Pakistan, valid for at least 30 days beyond the date they will exit South Africa
- Email address to receive the approved visa for South Africa
- Debit or credit card to pay the South Africa visa fees from Pakistan
Additional supporting documents may be requested in some cases.
Pakistanis fill out and submit the eVisa form electronically. Thanks to the eVisa system, Pakistanis are no longer required to present paperwork in person at the South African embassy.