Clientele Group is a listed company on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), Clientele is accommodating clients whose loan borrowing bracket ranges from R3 000 to R120 000 in increments of R1 000. This personal loan is deposited straight into the applicant’s bank account if the client meets all the necessary requirements.
Clientele Limited’s personal loans are limited to people who meet the below requirements:
- An applicant should be 18 years or older
- He or she should be a South African resident
- The applicant should earn a minimum permanent salary of R2 500 per month or more
- He or she should have clear credit references
- When applying, the applicant should have his or her ID number and bank account details used to pay the salary
The Clientele loan application allows applicants to apply online hence no face to face interviews are done. Applications can be done 7 days in a week or over the phone from 8am to 8pm by calling 0861 354 354 or by using a call me back facility available on the website.
One of the requirements is that a client should pay back the loan between a period of 18 and 60 months. The loan facility has fixed rates; the interest in the personal loan will be fixed as per the creditor’s current rate for the full term of the loan period.
“With no fluctuations in the interest rate, the monthly installment is always the same allowing you to plan ahead,” says Clientele Limited.
The creditor has a Personal Protection Plan which enables a client’s outstanding loan balance to be settled in the event of death, permanent disability or if the client contract a dread disease.